Our client is looking for a senior Artificial Intelligence Architect & Advisor with work experience in government and law enforcement entities. Your primary focus will be to mentor the data science team and help them find the hidden potential of their assets.
This position is a 3-month contract and fully remote.
Work on the Most Challenging Cyber Intelligence Problems
Our client focuses on cutting-edge national network solutions with development centers in Abu Dhabi, the Ukraine, and Poland. You will join a 45+ team of top developers consisting of highly skilled and dynamic mentors, including two PhDs who design and develop next-generation world-class cyber networking products using Artificial Intelligence. Clients consist of top-secret government organizations tasked to fight crime and threats to national security.
Top Reasons to Work for our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent, and resources in their staff. They combine science and creativity to make the Internet a better place for generations to come:
- Innovative work (exposure to leading-edge technologies and products)
- A friendly start-up atmosphere with hacker culture.
- Work on world-changing technology in a multicultural environment
You will work as a senior adviser/consultant to mentor data scientists on highly challenging national networking solutions.
You will work closely with data engineers and product owners to help to find the hidden potential of their assets and contribute to defining future strategies.
The candidate will work as an A.I. Architect/CTO who would design a microservice architecture that will fit into the company’s overall product capabilities and also assist in the planning of future strategies and A.I. capabilities providing a two-year roadmap that would take this module into successive versions of its software (MVP, v1.0 and v2.0 roadmap).
Required Skills & Experience
All candidates will be tested on their proficiency in the skills required below:
- 10+ years’ experience as an Artificial Intelligence data scientist or analyst in the fields of Cyber Threat Intelligence, cybercrime investigation, law enforcement, military entities
- Able to work with big datasets, up to Petabytes, to perform data mining and extract new knowledge from raw data and to work with unlabeled and unbalanced datasets (structured databases and unstructured databases)
- Knowledge of analytical tools and frameworks such as Spark, Presto, and Parquet.
- Knowledge on data science frameworks such as tensorflow and scikit-learn.
- Experience on deployment of computer vision models, NLP models as microservices
- Knowledge of docker and kubernetes technologies
- Experience with Apache Cassandra and Elasticsearch databases
- Able to mentor and share knowledge
- Experience on big data architectures and map reduce tools.
- Professional and precise communication skills
Salary will be dependent on the talent, potential, and experience of the candidate.
This position is remote.