Welcome to our latest motion graphics initiative. This service expands our portfolio into an exciting and creative direction. Here is a taste of what we are working on in promotional video production. We hope you like it!
This video was created to promote our new escape game website. We’re a team of gaming enthusiasts that evaluate Escape Games at the alpha, beta and final stages of production. We’re called Alphas in Pajamas, and you can check us out at aip.rocks.
Promotional Video Production
- Do you want new and exciting visuals that catch the attention of your audience?
- Are you interested in a breathtaking promo video to launch a new company, service or product?
- Do you want engaging content for your website, exhibitions, or sales presentations?
If you’re interested in creating your own company promotional video, contact us today for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Input • Items To Get You Started
If you are interested in your own logo reveal video, then here are a few things to consider:
- Logo • We suggest starting by sending us a vector image of your logo in .ai adobe illustrator, .eps Encapsulated PostScript, or .svg Scalable Vector Graphics. A high resolution bitmap file (.jpg, .tif, .png, or .bmp) is also fine.
- Images • Send us any photos or videos that you would like to include in the video.
- Taglines • Does your company use a tagline or slogan that sums up your company’s vision and mission? We could use that in your promo video, if you want.
- Location • Do you want to include your website or headquarter address in your video? Send us those details and we add them in.
- Contact • Is there any other contact information you would like us to include such as contact names, job titles, email addresses, or phone numbers?
- Tags • Do you use any tags (aka. metadata) to promote your company? This is important for Search Engine Optimization (aka. SEO), so that potential clients can find you on the internet. We also offer SEO services as part of our consultation. Let us know if you need help in this area.
- Hashtags • Do you use any popular #hashtags to promote your web site and your services over social media? We also offer this as part of our service.
Output • What We’ll Deliver to You
- Theme • Would you like a retro, modern, earthy, technological, animated, abstract, space, romantic, wedding, birthday, new years, movie, night club, or seasonal theme, etc.? You decide.
- Type • 2D or 3D video? Looping or non-looping version (meaning that the beginning of the video and the end will match perfectly).
- Length • A logo video is typically 8-20 seconds. But you can decide how long it should be.
- Format • Do you want an .mp4, .mkv, or .avi container? lossless, H.265, H.264, MPEG4, or MPEG2? Too technical? Don’t worry, we’ll let you know which formats are best, depending on how you will use your video. We can even deliver the video with an alpha channel (meaning that the background is made transparent)?
- Resolution • Do you want 4K UHD (3840×2160 pixels), HD (1920×1080 or 1280×720). We can even support legacy formats such as PAL (European analog TV standard) or NTSC (the American analog TV standard)? Or you can have all of them, if you wish.
- Audio • Do you want background music? The tempo and mood would typically match with the theme you have chosen above. You choose.
- Delivery • Depending on size, the video will be sent by email, or via Dropbox. But if you have a preferred method, then let us know.
- Turnaround • This depends on the project workload, complexity, and our available resources at the time of your request. Typically we can deliver a logo video to you in four to ten working days.
Contact us Today
- Interested in your own company promo video to spice up your website?
- Need a compelling video that can loop continuously at an exhibition, conference, or speaking event?
- Want to catch the attention of new clients using jaw dropping video effects, while staying within your budget?
If you are interested in creating your own company promotional videos, contact us today for a quote: email@example.com.
Here are quick links to some of our other videos and motion graphics projects: