• Defining ROI & TCO for Video Streaming
• We are proud to present to you our fifth web seminar from our ’14 series. This edition to the series is the first of three presentations from our “Getting your ROI from Video Streaming series” web seminar, held at the end of July 2014.
• Check out other white papers, video presentations, and opinion pieces from my blog “Digital Video for a Digital Generation”: www.dusil.com
• Investing in video streaming services requires a solid understanding of the Return on Investment (ROI) for such a platform. In this presentation we breakdown the value proposition of Over the Top content (OTT) platforms, used to generate new revenue streams from entertainment assets. Understanding ROI, requires a breakdown of cost savings, new revenue streams, feature enhancements, and other intangible benefits. This web seminar looks into various aspects of content management, delivery and consumption, and how cloud-based services such as OTT not only generates new revenue streams, but also opens new doors to monetize entertainment libraries.
• Video Presentation
• 16 minutes 14 seconds
• Download the Native PowerPoint Slides
• View the PDF version on slideshare.net
Fear Uncertainty Doubt, 2nd Screen, Broadcast, Connected TV, Digital Rights, Digital Video, DRM, Gabriel Dusil, Internet Video, Linear Broadcast, Linear TV, Multi + screen, Multiscreen, Online Video Platform, OTT, Over the Top Content, OVP, Recommendation Engine, Search + Discovery, second screen, Smart TV, Social TV, Television, TV Everywhere, Video Streaming, Visual Unity Global, Return On Investment, ROI, Total Cost of Ownership, TCO