This video was compiled for a special friend on Valentine’s Day. The montage consists of photographs from the 1980’s. All the images were digitally restored in Adobe Photoshop. Any imperfections such as color, dust, scratches, damage, and composition were corrected to ensure the highest possible video quality. We even removed unwanted objects and people from the photographs to maintain the right focus.
Promotional Video Production
- Would you like to commemorate a special event?
- Do you want to honor someone special?
- How about celebrate a special occasion with a video montage?
Contact us today, for a consultation on creating your own photo and video montage: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Input • Items To Get You Started
If you are interested in your own photo or video montage, then here are a few things to consider:
- Images • Send us any digital images that you would like to include in your video. We recommend sending high resolution images above 5 mega pixels if possible.
- Photographs • Normal prints can also be used. We offer a digital scanning service, and photo restoration of all your prints. You can send them to us by registered mail or courier, and we will return them to you by registered mail or courier. Details of our digital photo restoration services can be found here.
- Videos • Clips from videos could also be used in the montage. Send over your video files (we prefer Dropbox), and specify the time-stamps (start and stop times) that you would like to include in the montage. We recommend high definition (1920×1080 pixels or 1280×720) for best results.
- Messaging • Would you like each image to contain a message, speech bubble or tagline? Or maybe you would like us to suggest generic taglines for your photos?
- Website • Is there a web address – or more than one – you would you like mentioned in the video? Let us know.
- Names • Will your video be dedicated to a company, club, or association. Maybe it’s for a friend, partner or family member. We can include their details on the video if you want.
- Tags • Do you want to use tags (metadata) to promote your video montage? These are important for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), so that your video can be discovered on the internet. We also offer this as part of our service, if you need help in this area.
- Hashtags • Do you want to use any popular #hashtags to promote your montage over social media? If you can’t think of any, we also offer this as part of our service.
Output • What We’ll Deliver to You
- Theme • Talk to us about the theme you would like your video to use – For example, retro, modern, earthy, technological, animated, abstract, space, romantic, wedding, birthday, anniversary, movie trailer, night club, seasonal, etc.? You decide.
- Type • 2D or 3D video? And would you like the video to loop – meaning that the beginning of the video and the end will match perfectly?
- Length • The length of a montage video is typically one to four minutes. This typically depends on the number of images you have. Calculate at least three seconds for each image, and roughly a ten second intro, and ten second outro. That will give you a general idea of the timing. In the end, you decide how long you your video should be.
- Format • Do you want an .mp4, .mkv, or .avi container? What about H.264, or H.265 encoding? Too technical for you? Don’t worry about that. We’ll make sure your video is compatible with the widest range of players.
- Audio • Do you want background music? We can match the tempo and mood to the theme you choose.
- Delivery • Your final video will be sent to you via Dropbox.
- Turnaround • This depends on the project workload, complexity, and our available resources at the time of your request. Typically we deliver the video in six to sixteen working days.
- Hosting • You could host your video on YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or your own chosen hosting site. Then link the video to your website, social media page, or email correspondence.
Contact us Today
If you are interested in creating your own company promotional videos, contact us today for a quote: email@example.com.
Here are quick links to some of our other videos and motion graphics projects:
- Motion Graphics • 1 • Logo Reveal • Niagara Belco
- Motion Graphics • 2 • Logo Reveal • DusilDesign.com
- Motion Graphics • 3 • Logo Reveal • Outdoor Lifestyle Magazine
- Motion Graphics • 4 • Company Promo • DusilDesign.com
- Motion Graphics • 5 • Logo Reveal • Natural Landscaping Group
- Motion Graphics • 6 • Logo Reveal • Royal LePage