• Origins of Over the Top Video Services
• This is the second presentation from our 2014 seminar series.
• To better understand where we are going, it helps to know where we came from. This presentation investigates when OTT video services began to emerge, and the market landscape that made it happen. We also look at how different regions around the world will be implementing OTT, based on their infrastructure capabilities, and where they reside in the OTT adoption curve.
• Video Presentation
• 22 minutes 10 seconds
• Download the Original PowerPoint Slides
• View the PDF version on slideshare.net
2nd Screen, Broadcast, BroadcastLinear, Connected TV, Digital Video, Dusil, dusil.com, Gabriel Dusil, Granularity of Choice, Linear Broadcast, Linear Television, Linear TV, linear tv + market, linear tv consumption vs ott, linear tv definition, linear tv rights, linear tv transmission rights, linear tv wiki, MSSMulti-screen, Multiscreen, Multiscreen System Integrator, Online Video Platform, OTT, Over the Top Content, OVP, OVPRecommendation, Search + Discovery, Smart TV, Social TV, TV Anywhere, TV Everywhere, Visual Unity, Visual Unity Global, vuClient, vuContent, vuEasy, vuIngest, vuMedia, vuMobile, vuMultiscreen, vuProtect, vuStats